Wednesday 16 January 2008

Ideas.












Product and Advertising
To produce an image for the new re-launch of "Exit" in the Light in February. This image will be an advertising poster either for products or a general advertisement for their shop using high key lighting with a target audience of young trendy people aged between 15-30. I have sent an e mail to Nadine who is the manager there and I am waiting for her response. As this shop has a new location, it is easy for the staff/models to come down to college as it is on the same road. I will also try to style my photographs on the work of Finlay MacKay as the lighting on his photographs is so incredible and amazing. In this series of photographs I will show the Exit company's new range of clothing and maybe a portrait of staff in the shop with post production work on this for the typology These photographs may be published in"Shut" magazine as my friend,Leon, knows Paul, the editor, and perhaps get me commissioned to do an advert or provide photographs for an article in "Shut" magazine.










Back up Plan
To do the same or similar type of fashion shoot for the Vintage/Retro fashion shop, "Blue Rinse"

Lighting and Props
Props are supplied by the company and models too. Lighting will be high key with a white backdrop or maybe on site staged images taken on medium format slide and black and white

No comments: