Wednesday 20 February 2008


250s iso 500 f6 Flash on camera set at 1-4
10mm
I did some post production work on this completely changing the lighting
and putting it through an artistic filter on stencil on CS3


250s iso1000 Due to the amount of light and the higher ISO one may lose quality due to the grains but as it is correctly exposed - not under-exposed one does not see the grain coming through which I have noticed on under-exposed shots For this photograph I used one wireless flash at 40 degrees angle to subject 1 to 1
sp 250 F8

The photographs above are in the same style as Lee Jay's work below
. I tried to photograph the skateboard as close as possible to my lens to make the shot unusual and exciting.




by lee J


he says Globe Bowl Bash, Burnley, May 2006 (IIRC). I was always stoked that this got run as I thought I'd messed it up (plus it's a stupid angle haha). The SQ-Ai has about 90% viewfinder so when I shot this, and Rob came closer than I was expecting, his head and arm were chopped off completely in the finder.

No comments: